- Last updated on September 14th, 2018 -
Yes it’s very true that there are very many blenders out there to choose from. But one fact you have to know is to never at any given time underestimate the power of Ninja Kitchen model known as Ninja Ultima Blender.
It is no longer a secret! Ninja Kitchen is becoming a force to reckon, competing with all top-rated blender brands in the market. Outstandingly, they offer great quality products that conform with advanced blending technology at almost half the price of the other popular high end blenders.
Ninja Ultima Blender is one of the many ninja products which is quite unique and sleek. It is different from what anyone would expect to get from such a blender at that relatively affordable price. It prides itself of some unique features that quality blenders have.
Precisely what we mean by this is that when you buy Ninja Ultima blender, be certain of getting real value for your money and uncompromised quality. So sleek you cannot afford miss owning and enjoy the benefit of prolonged service from this particular unit.
Let’s now have a look at the design of this blender and find out why it is considered to as one of the few blenders in the market that is capable of slicing and crushing all forms of food products; whether frozen or hot, to give fine mixtures.
Ninja Ultima Blender BL810 is part of ninja blenders capable of keeping pace with blenders such as Vitamix and Blendtec models. It’s a good top performer which is so close to competitors’ in regards to performance.
The 10 speed settings make it easy to use and operate which therefore means any user can operate it comfortably. However, this blender is not as quiet as its competitors, a feature which ranks it below other quieter blenders. Its design features include:
- Height: The Ninja Ultima Blender measures about 18″ in height, 8″ wide and about 9.5″
- Weight: This blender weights approximately 15.8lbs.
- Blending container: made of a 72-ounce blending jar which is 100% BPA free.
- Blades: This blender has 8 sharp blades which are strong enough to crush through frozen food-stuff.
- Color: its color variations are black and silver.
- The cord length is 3 feet which not as you can expect.
- Most of the components of Ninja Ultima Blender are made of plastic material just like the other Ninja Kitchen blenders.
Specs and features
Ninja Ultima Blender has a 2.5 horsepower motor which is strongly supported by 1500watts power capable of spinning the blades to a max of 24,000rpm. It’s definitely one of the few powerhouse blenders you can ever own.
This blender comes with 10 speed settings to make it more effective when it comes to blending your produce. This blender is so versatile when it comes to performance and what it is capable of. It is an impressive type of blender with a 72-ounce blending jar.
The top feature that Ninja Ultima blender has is a Dual Stage Blending which are: Total Crushing® Blades. This one rotates at 5,000 RPM at freeload that works to crush the whole ingredients at the beginning. The, second feature is High Speed Cyclonic Blades. They rotate independently at 24,000 RPM at freeload to liquefy ingredients into a silky smoothie in a matter of seconds.
It also comes with a dedicated nutrient and vitamin extraction feature. It allows enhances healthy living because this blender makes it possible for vitamins and essential nutrients to be extracted from all fruits and vegetables during blending. In simple terms, it enhances quality of your smoothie.
Ninja Kitchen designed and gave Ninja Ultima blender features in such a way that any user can find it easy to control and operate it. Looking at the button used in operating this machine, you’ll realize that it is compact and user-friendly. You do not necessarily require in-depth knowledge to operate this blender. However, it lacks the pre-programmed settings unlike other blenders of its caliber, especially from Vitamix G series or Vitamix Accent series and Blendtec brands.
The other drawback is that it has a rather complex jar. You must meticulously place the lid at right position before you start to operate it. Luckily, there is a mark on the lid that indicates whether the lid is put in place. It also has a lock system that is designed to enhance safety to the user. You just have to place the lid in place otherwise it won’t be able to start.
- XL 72 oz. Total Crushing blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies (64 oz. Max Liquid Only Capacity)
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for nutrient & vitamin extraction*
- Auto-iQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Includes Three Nutri Ninja cups (18oz, 24oz and 32oz) with Sip & Seal Lids and a 75 Recipe Cookbook
The blender comes together with the pitches, pitcher lid, and a removable blade assembly. You also get nutria ninja cups, extractor blade, 3 Pro Single Serve Cups with Sip & Seal Lids for drinks on the go. For starters, you are not forgotten! You get an inspiration guide and an instruction book. It helps a lot in understanding several aspects of the blenders and blending processes.
It is quite an interesting and complete package for blender lovers. The results you obtain from using it are very impeccable which indeed, is what matters the most.
- A very powerful blender with Dual Stage Blending
- Cheaper compared with the other high-end blenders like Vitamix and Blendtec
- Doesn’t have pre-programmed settings
- The materials mosty made from plastics