- Last updated on August 31st, 2018 -
We at BlenderVersus have a conviction that education is a basic component in all aspects of human life.
For that reason, we try to provide knowledge to the masses all over the world as a better way of enhancing their health by drinking fresh juice and smoothie.
On that basis, we also want to leave a mark by taking part in educating our future generation. And so, we hereby launch “BlenderVersus Annual Scholarship Program”
It is in our interest to ensure that this initiative can be helpful in creating ideal future societies for healthy living.
- In order to apply you have to be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program.
- Proof of enrollment to the college/university must be submitted along with the essay. This will enable easy payment of scholarship payment on the grounds of financial aid account.
- You can win only once. Kindly take note that this scholarship will be offered on an annual basis.
How do I Participate?
- Write a 2,000+ word essay on the following topic: “How healthy foods affect human life these days (the trends and prediction)”. You are allowed to discuss anything related to it.
- Please include the details given below with the essay in a Word file;
- Full name, mailing address, and phone number
- School or University name
- Area of Study
- A valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school, college, or university.
- Short biography, 300-400 words longs, which will be published with your essay, if you win the scholarship.
- Email your essay to : email@example.com with subject “Blender Versus Scholarship Submission + [Your Full Name]”
Note: Please do not submit more than once, after we received your essay, we will confirm your participation by email.
Deadline: All essays must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on August 31, 2018.
Award amount: $1,000
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org